Indivisible MA exists to support the more than 200 local groups across Massachusetts. Our Regional Organizing Committees work to bring local groups together to share best practices, coordinate efforts, and learn from each other. Statewide, we work to support and amplify the work of these local groups by:
- Offering resources such as:
- This website, where groups can post their events and create their own pages
- A newsletter
- A state-wide calendar for publishing activist events, from group meetings to marches
- Training on organizing, leadership, and tech tools
- Election action coordination and tools. We need to make this year’s elections a historic rejection of this administration’s policies and ideology, and gain control of Congress and state houses in order to defend – and enhance — the rights of all our citizens. We are helping groups connect with the campaigns of their choice around the country and providing the tools for them to be effective in their electoral work.
- Statewide issues linkage and coordination. Through Indivisible MA, local groups can work together supporting immigrant rights, climate change action, automatic voter registration, criminal justice reform, and other issues. We are able to connect groups that have specialized knowledge on specific issues with grassroots support in order to get legislation passed.